Kontrolle Bewerbingsschreiben(in Englisch) DANKE!!!!

• Hi, I’m ------ a 20 jears old girl from -----, a little town in the east of Germany. Since half a year I’m living in Rotterdam, where I have been studying ‘Culturele en Maatschappelijke Vorming". A big advantage of this is that I now already know the main things about the Netherlands aswell as I can speak and write Dutch resonalaby.
    I choose for the Netherlands as I wanted to learn and live in an international environment and as I looking forward to work in an in international company.

I found my love for Tourism very early. So I been always busy traveling throw Europe with my parents. In my early childhood, I got to see the beautiful landscapes of Hungary, Italy and Spain while I later started to explore Europe and Australia by my self.Summer jobs as animatour, tour guide and my "work and travel year" in Australia helped me with my decition to be on the rigtht way. An important impact for my decition was as my friend, who is an 3rd jears student ot the CHN.

I think that the characteristics needed to be a good manager in the tourism sector are very spread. I think that the most important aspects to be succesful are organisation skills, teamwork and having an open mind. Of course communication and language skills, backgrounds knowledge about different cultures and to be able to cope with difficult situations are also major parts in this job.

• Sorry, das waren die vorgegeben Fragen die man beantworten musste.
    Danke auf jeden Fall, fuer jeden der sich die Muehe macht!!

LG Sue

1. What are the chracteristics needed to be a good manager/expert in your chosen field?
    - organisation, teamwork, ‘idealistic view’, open minded, basic background about different cultures, language skills, communication skills, be able to cope with difficult situations, empathie to understand other people, tolerant.
    2. Why are you interested in a career in your chosen field?

3. Explain how you have researched your choice of study and prepared yourself for studying in the Netherlands.

• also an der grammatik und rechtschreibung musst du noch was tun
    evtl auch noch etwas mehr auf deine qualifikationen eingehen, denn dass du durch europa gereist bist ist fuer mich nicht grund genug dich zu nehmen.
    ich arbeite gerade an genau den gleichen fragen fuer die chn in leeuwarden :)
    also dir auch weiterhin viel glueck, falls du das schreiben schon abgegeben hast