Englisch

• Also, es ist nunmal so, dass ich mein 10. Schuljahr auf einer neuen Schule verbringe. Wenn man in eine Neue Klasse kommt stellen die anderen Leute und Lehrer immer die gleichen Fragen...
    ...ich bin ja eigendlich nicht so schlecht in Englisch, aber ich finde dieses Schulenglisch irgendwie doof...

My name is Tine.
    I come from Berlin... usw...

Weiss denn jemand wie man soetwas umgangssprachlich von sich gibt???
    Wäre gaaaaaaanz net.

• I'm Tine from Berlin?

Ich weiß nicht, wer oder was ich bin. Ich weiß nur, dass ich tue, was ich tun muß, nicht mehr und nicht weniger.

Zitat aus "Gildenhaus Thendara", Dritter Teil, Ende 3. Kapitel

• umgangssprachlich in berlin ?

yo niggers, my name is blingbling tine and i am from motherfucking b-town berlin !
    peace to all my homies !

• Hm, mal sehen, ob mein ugs noch nicht eingerostet ist.

Ok, then, hi guys, I'm the 16(?!) year old Tine from Berlin City.
    I'm proud now to be part of your extrem freaky gang(class, wat auch immer).
    You seem to be really cool dudes, and I hope so is it.
    But there's a problem, I'm not able to think about a cool text to give a welcome to you, so myself is really idle. The text you're hearing was made by another crazy guy from the internet, which I asked long time ago for a text that sweeps you from your socks.

Also, nun mal ehrlich, denk mal ein wenig selbst nach, das ist nun wirklich nicht so schwer.

• Zitat von driver

umgangssprachlich in berlin ?

yo niggers, my name is blingbling tine and i am from motherfucking b-town berlin !
    peace to all my homies !

n1 ^^

Farbenklau, Traditionsverkauf wo hört denn dieser Schwachsinn auf?
    Violett Weiss seit 1933

• Translation of the text

The freedom of the Arabian women

The 27-years old Samira Al-Shamira from Saudi Arabia is journalist at an English newspaper. We visit her in her office in London to her about her opinion of the European women’s lib.

“ When people in the western world understand the Arabian women as abject slaves it bases on missing experience to the real relations in the Arabian countries. In my native land the women don’t feel any requirement of freedom. We are free and have always been it before.
    The Islam gives the women the equality of rights in regard to education, marriage and separation and in proportion to the children. My view is that the man’s attitude for the woman is the biggest difference between the east and west sex-role pattern. A man in Saudi Arabia considers a woman as his most important treasure and that’s the reason why he treats her with softness and respect. I don’t mean that these feelings are very predominant in proportion between men and women in Europe. I’m chocked about missing family unity here in Europe. Specifically the girls are travelling too early from home without any moral ballast. They are not sure sexual, motional and moral. That leads easy to helplessness or decay, which not often is happening to the Arabian women.
    But of course shall I not generalize the European or the Arabian women. Even if the most women in Saudi Arabia are satisfied and lucky, are there women too, who demonstrate against the traditional role of a woman and the Muslimism women’s rights. “

Hier ein Text den ich abgeben soll,könnte sich den jemand mal ansehen?

• Mulle: du solltest das in ein neues Thema stellen... und nicht das von den anderen missbrauchen.

Dark: 1. hahahahahaaha (sorry) ahahahah, ich glaube dein englisch ist schon einbisschen eingerostet. Und ich würde nicht empfehlen das in der Schule zu sagen. I hope so is it. hehe

• Ja und du Menne, hättest dazu gar nix sagen sollen, weil dieser Thread schon über einen Monat alt ist.
    Aber was reg ich mich überhaupt drüber auf... das ist doch Drivers Aufgabe :roll:

Man muss nicht verrückt sein um mit mir befreundet zu sein...
    ABER es hilft!!!