Dutch guy with a problem

• Hi guys,

I'm a guy from The Netherlands, also a webmaster. In The Netherlands I've a website: Vanavond.tv. Recently I made a German version of it, with help of a German boy (he said). You can find it at http://www.heuteabend.tv .

But now the problem: all his stories were fake. He wasn't a German boy, but a user of free translation services. You can see at our website the wrong textes in the disclaimer and maybe also some faults in the top of the screen (the header).

His tasks were the writing of descriptions about programms on the TV and he said he would send e-mails to very much website because we need very much backlinks for our TV Guide (Fernsehprogramm oder TV Programma, jawohl, I know some German Lachen). Off course it aren't his tasks anymore.

Are there any people on this forum who want to help me with Heuteabend.tv? I'll give some money for links at other websites you can create with e-mailing to German websites about our website and you will get some money for managing our e-mail account and for writing German e-mails back to people.

Also we will give some money for short descriptions about programms. Look at the mouse-overs at http://www.vanavond.tv for the length of this descriptions.

When you only want to have one of this two tasks its always possible. You need to like it, I like to work together and I'm not a big company or such!

Hopefully the moderators don't delete this message because it's the only way how I can contact German people.

My e-mailadres: m.b.hennink [at] gmail [dot] com
    MSN: michiel.hennink [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you guys!

Bye,

Michiel Hennink.

P.S. Please don't delete this message because it's English, my German experience isn't good enough for a forum message, sorry guys :P.

P.S. Thank you for installing the Dutch languagemod on this forum, lol.

• Zitat von Elvis

I think you should post the english translation, because its easier to translate from english version as from such bad german text. :wink:

Hi Elvis,

It's the very bad English from the bad guy with the free translations service, see my post ;-).

Michiel.