hilfe..

• hey also ihr müsstet mir einmal helfen den folgenden text oder advatages and disadvantages zu korrigieren habe dafür ne 5 in der arbeit bekommen und muss es jetz berichtigen..:

I`m going to deal with advantages and disadvantages of watching tv. But i know people who like watching tv and other people who don´t like watching tv. what are their reasons?

An argument in favour of watching tv is that you have many programmes yo can watch an you have a TV guide. On the one hand you can put yourself in the film. on the other hand it isn´t good for your health because you can become adicted an ill. For example many people eat in front of the television so they become sick. Many people watch tv every day so that a disadvantages is that you watch TV in a room, but you can`t watch TV outside. Moreover watch news an documentaries.

All in all I`d say that more advantages of watching tv than disadvantages. The most important argument is you can learn from TV.

In my opinion i like watching TV . I watch tv in the evening because i want to be informed about the world.

danke für eure hilfe;)

• also wenn ihr den text nicht korriegiert weil wegen hausaufagben macht keiner für einen und so dann bitte euch doch wenigstens ddrum mir zusagen wodrin meine fehler sind...danke

• ich fang mal an...

"An argument in favour of watching is that you have many channels you can watch and you have a TV guide with a list of all channels"

"...put yourself in the position of the persons..."

"many people are eating during watching television. That's why they grow fat."

das währen erstmal die dicksten fehler... verdeutlich dir nochmal den englischen satzbau und korrigier den rest ;)

Subject + Verb + Object und place before time

- Hoch lebe das Array -

• Argumente hast du ja genug drin. du musst die Argumente nur weiter ausschmücken. Also einfach zu jedem argument nochmal ein, zwei Sätze wo du das Argument erklärst.

Warum ist viele Programme und ne Fernsehzeitschrift zu haben n Vorteil?
    Nenn doch dass Fernsehen auch bildet, informiert und so, gibt ja noch was anderes als Castingshows.

Meine Ex hatte unter ihren Aufsätzen immer "Behauptung ohne Begründung" stehen. Stell Dir also vor, jemand hinterfragt Deine Argumente und Du musst sie verteidigen, dann bekommst Du mehr Stoff.

Ich weiß nicht, wer oder was ich bin. Ich weiß nur, dass ich tue, was ich tun muß, nicht mehr und nicht weniger.

Zitat aus "Gildenhaus Thendara", Dritter Teil, Ende 3. Kapitel